Receptionist–Weekend JobWaxahachie, TEXAS 29046
Apply NowBack to All Jobs
This is a part-time position working every other weekend 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.Apply Now
Why You'll Love This JobDaymark Living is a groundbreaking campus where adults with intellectual, cognitive or development disabilities can live, learn, and thrive. The campus sits on 40 acres near historic downtown Waxahachie, and includes 28 cottages and community buildings for dining, fitness and education. The Receptionist is the central point of communication between family, residents and staff. They will interact frequently with residents, and may supervise the resident's helping with administrative tasks. The ideal candidate can multi-task, has a warm and engaging personality, and remains calm when faced with challenges. The ideal candidate will be great at problem solving and must be a team player.
This is a part-time position working every other weekend 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Assists residents with scheduling, transportation services, dining services, submitting work order requests and making reservations for various community events
- Answers phone and assists callers with needs, directing them to the correct department.
- Monitors emergency response system and fire alarm panel during daytime hours.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Coaches residents assigned to reception and administration.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- May mentor residents in the performance of appropriate administrative tasks.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in customer service environment
- Must express or demonstrate an interest in working with a special needs population.
- Must at all times meet background checks as well as employability conditions of the Employee Misconduct Registry (EMR) and Nurse Aid Registry (NAR), as maintained by Texas Department of Aging and Disabilities (TDADS).